Brooklyn, New York
100% full Not resolved
2.8

This company is overrated and the food is horrible.I ordered ten meals from this company and 8 out of the ten meals were disgusting.

The food is bland, overcooked, and taste like dog food. The steak meals are as tough as leather. The salmon didn't even have a dash of salt on it. It tasted like water.

The food is not only tasteless but also very unattractive. I watched my co workers stare at shrimp ceviche with disgust. The shrimp ceviche was awful and tasted like a wet pickle. They charge way too much money for this type of food.

I am throwing out the rest of my meals. I wasted my money. I've included a photo of the Steak Teriyaki that I am about to throw away. It's dry and taste like absolutely nothing.

The meat is extremely tough and chewy. Don't order from this company.

They charge way too much for this.They ripped me off.

Review about: Fuelmeals Teriyaki Stir-fry Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Delivery time.

I didn't like: Food.

Had an Experience with Fuelmeals?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion