2.8

This company is overrated and the food is horrible.I ordered ten meals from this company and 8 out of the ten meals were disgusting.

The food is bland, overcooked, and taste like dog food. The steak meals are as tough as leather. The salmon didn't even have a dash of salt on it. It tasted like water.

The food is not only tasteless but also very unattractive. I watched my co workers stare at shrimp ceviche with disgust. The shrimp ceviche was awful and tasted like a wet pickle. They charge way too much money for this type of food.

I am throwing out the rest of my meals. I wasted my money. I've included a photo of the Steak Teriyaki that I am about to throw away. It's dry and taste like absolutely nothing.

The meat is extremely tough and chewy. Don't order from this company.

They charge way too much for this.They ripped me off.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fuelmeals teriyaki stir-fry chicken from Fuelmeals and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Fuelmeals to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was food. Author liked the most delivery time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Bistromd. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fuelmeals for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fuelmeals?

Comments