Fuelmeals - Fuel Meals (meal prep) is NOT Worth it.
This company is overrated and the food is horrible.I ordered ten meals from this company and 8 out of the ten meals were disgusting.
The food is bland, overcooked, and taste like dog food. The steak meals are as tough as leather. The salmon didn't even have a dash of salt on it. It tasted like water.
The food is not only tasteless but also very unattractive. I watched my co workers stare at shrimp ceviche with disgust. The shrimp ceviche was awful and tasted like a wet pickle. They charge way too much money for this type of food.
I am throwing out the rest of my meals. I wasted my money. I've included a photo of the Steak Teriyaki that I am about to throw away. It's dry and taste like absolutely nothing.
The meat is extremely tough and chewy. Don't order from this company.
They charge way too much for this.They ripped me off.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Delivery time
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well. They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line. My 3 1/2 year..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."